Our Contract and Commerical Teams are experienced in the power and energy, utilities, oil and gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and renewables sectors, which means we are able to utilise sector expertise to help clients make informed decisions during the currency of their projects.
It is our aim to become integral to our clients’ teams by showing that we truly care about their projects, - “going the extra mile”, and working to the principle that we should always treat our client’s money as if it was our own.
We are a 50 strong team of quantity surveyors and project control professionals providing a broad range of project support services, including:
- Tendering and contract formulation
- Contract administration
- Commercial management
- Financial and cost forecasting
- Dispute avoidance and resolution
We are extremely proud of our dedicated team and the quality of service they consistently provide to our clients – which means we, as a business, take client care very, very seriously.
This focus begins at grass roots, with our people, by taking great care in our recruitment, training and induction processes to ensure each member of our team shares our company goals and values, which act as our guiding principles.
Why we are different:
- Unlike our competitors – our 50 strong team are mainly permanent staff, invested in our business culture, values and strategy, with specific experience gained in the process and engineering sectors
- Our people are committed to achieving the highest service standards, becoming part of your project teams, working to your systems and processes sharing knowledge and experience gleaned from past project successes
- We only work for approximately 10 Key Clients at a time – this enables us to provide a focused approach unlike some of our larger competitors
- Each of our clients has a dedicated Key Account Manager or Director, focused on responsiveness and ensuring high standards of service delivery and encouraging continuous improvement within our project teams
- We offer economic rates due to lower fixed overheads, high utilisation, minimum overdraft or borrowings
Why it works:
- Client focus, and high quality staff, mean that last year we achieved a 98% utilisation meaning we can continue to offer our clients economic rates
- We monitor performance by taking continuous client feedback and developing improvement plans
- We don’t recruit for roles, we focus on recruiting the right people who share our values and support our culture
Of the 2015/16 turnover has been from long term clients (more than 3 years)
80 of the 90 incoming opportunities we received last year were from our existing client base
Find out more at: www.solomonseurope.com/careers_employment