At Langdale every day is different. The Estate is home to a hotel and timeshare resort, spa, four food and beverage outlets and brimstone – a 16 room boutique hotel. So with 600 guests and 200 members of staff on the Estate there is always something to do. Langdale is like a home to many people and in fact for about 70 members of staff, who live on site it is their home. This creates a passion about the place that is difficult to replicate. People who work at Langdale believe that is like a family and like any family we want our staff to grow, develop and learn from their time with us. So whether people stay with us just for the summer or find themselves here for much longer, if they gain friends, knowledge, confidence and a better understanding of themselves, we have done our job.
What sort of people?
Passionate. Original. Daring. Flexible. Engaging. Curious. Unforgettable. Different. All about the Guest.
We want people who want to make a difference, who care about creating a guest experience that is as unique and memorable as Langdale. We are always moving forward so look for people who are up for the challenge and willing to step outside their comfort zone. Maybe you are looking for a start in your hospitality career or perhaps you know the direction you want to go and you just need a guiding hand. With 15 different departments, and 60 different jobs roles, you are bound to find the right position for you.
It’s not all work.
Working at Langdale does come with a few perks:
· Discounts within the restaurants and spa
· Free use of the pool facilities for yourself + one complimentary guest
· A free stay in the hotel once a year – your chance to be the guest
· Monthly prize draw for £100 for any staff member nominated by guests
· A monthly prize draw for a free stay in brimstone
· Yearly prize draws for a holiday
· 50% discount on hotel rooms for friends and family