Westlakes Engineering are looking for a chartered Engineer (ICE or IStructE) with at least ten years relevant post-graduation experience.
The candidate’s responsibilities would include:
– Leading medium sized teams on technically complex projects.
– Working as part of a team of engineers on technical design works including Checking, Approval, providing advice and assisting with technical directors to deliver work packages.
– Developing our graduate engineers by offering support and advice.
– Working with our design team to produce relevant civil and structural design information
– Travel to other company and client sites may be necessary
– Successful candidates will be required to undergo a security vetting process and offers of employment will be subject to relevant security clearance being granted.
– Hours are flexible, but with core hours of 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
– Westlakes Engineering are keen to develop all of their staff and would be interested in any suggestions you have for your personal development
Applying for this job
Please send an email to Jane.Ellison@westlakes.co.uk quoting the Choose Cumbria website.
Experience in steel and reinforced concrete design and assessment would be preferable.
Experience in timber and masonry are desirable, but not essential.
Previous experience in the nuclear industry is desirable, but not essential.
The candidate will require a flexible attitude to the type of work undertaken and the level of responsibility given.
Full Location AddressGalemire Court,
Westlakes Science & Technology Park,